Adobe XD job interview questions
Here's a comprehensive list of Adobe XD job interview questions along with answers that will help you to nail the job interview, identify knowledge gaps and learn new things about Adobe XD. Adobe XD is a powerful tool for creating prototypes and designing user experience.
- Share the question, get the right answerSubmit the question you have been asked by a recruiter. We will give you the right answer.
Recently added questions
- You have an web app in Azure App Service. You want to protect it using web application firewall (WAF) policy. What should you do?
- You want your Azure Storage to be encrypted using Azure Key Vault key. What will you do to configure this?
- You have on-premise Active Directory that is not yet integrated with Azure. You also have Azure Active Directory tenant. What actions do you need to do to allow on-premise users to access file shares in Azure Storage?
- You created an Azure Information Protection label that has protection settings set to Azure cloud key - Set permissions where some user have Viewer permission, some Co-Author permission, some Reviewer permission. When a label is applied to a file, what users can print the file?
- How do you prevent http connections to Azure Storage and allow https only?
- What permission do you need to read a secret in Azure Key Vault?
- You have an Azure Virtual Machine VM1 in West Europe and Azure Key Vault in East US. You want the VM1 store secrets to the Key Vault? What do you need to do?
- You plan to use contained database user so that your Azure App Service can access Azure SQL Database. What do you need to do?
- You need to configure a network access for your Azure Key Vault. What role do you need?
- What built-in user role do you need to to delegate permissions to Azure Key Vault?
- You want your application be able to access blob in Azure Storage account by using Azure Active Directory authentication. What do you need to do?
- You want to use an Azure Automation Account runbook to rotate keys of the storage account and store them to Azure Key Vault. What are the first steps that you should do?
- In Azure Information Protection, how are multiple conditions evaluated when they apply to more than one label?
- You want your app to be able to access the App Service certificate from code. What will you do?
- You need to ensure that a user has all the key permissions for a specific Azure Key Vault. What will you do?
- What do you recommend to implement in Azure DevOps in order to validate whether the code meets the company's quality standards and code review standards?
- In Azure Key Vault, can you create a secret with the same name as the secret that was recently deleted when soft delete is enabled?
- In Azure Key Vault, can you restore an Access Policy if the soft delete is enabled?
- How can you reference Azure Key Vault from Azure App Service?
- What do you need to do to make sure that an Azure Disk Encryption can retrieve secrets from the Azure Key Vault?
Be the first to tell us what you think.