Register to Better Coder! It's free.
Enjoy the premium features and succeed at every job interview.
What can you do using Fiddler?
Experience Level: Junior
Using Fiddler you can
- See what requests are sent from browser to server (you are not limited just to browser, any application that is using HTTP protocol can be monitored)
- See what responses are returned back
- See data contained in the request
- See data contained in the response
- See if processing of request failed or succeeded
- Create requests and send them to server
- Intercept a request, modify it, re-play it again
- Create collection of requests that can be reused later
- Visualize the request and response using many different inspectors
- Decrypt encryped HTTPS traffic between and see unencrypted data that flow between your browser and server
- See how long it takes to process a request on the server
- See how long it takes to send a request and receive the response
- See a sequence in which the requests were sent
Related Fiddler job interview questions
Using Fiddler, how can you indentify what requests are sent by a browser to a server?FiddlerTools Junior
Using Fiddler, how can you identify what data is sent in a HTTP request?FiddlerTools Junior
How can you enable/disable capturing of traffic in Fiddler?FiddlerTools Junior
Using Fiddler, how can you monitor the HTTP traffic between your browser and server?FiddlerTools Junior
How can you compose a custom HTTP request in Fiddler?FiddlerTools Junior