Register to Better Coder! It's free.
Enjoy the premium features and succeed at every job interview.
What steps do you need to do in order to register an application to Azure Active Directory?
Experience Level: Junior
Tags: Azure Active DirectoryAzure Cloud
- Sign in to Azure Portal
- Go to Azure Active Directory
- Select App Registrations
- Select New registration
- Fill in Name
- Select Supported account type
- Fill in Redirect URI
- Click Register
- Create a new application secret
- Select Client secrets & New client secret (provide description, duration)
- Copy the secret
- Store the secret to a location where the app can access it securely (one of the options is Azure Key Vault)
Recorded audio answers
Related Azure Cloud job interview questions
You configured sign-in risk policy in Azure AD Identity Protection, the assignments is configured to include GroupA and GroupB. What happens if a user is assigned to both groups?Azure AD Identity ProtectionAzure Cloud Senior
What steps do you need to do in order to create Azure Active Directory and a new user with enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA)Azure CloudAzure Privileged Identity Management Junior
What user role do you need in order to transfer the Azure Billing ownership and where can you transfer it?Azure Cloud Junior
What is Activation maximum duration in hours setting good for in Azure Privileged Identity Management (PIM)?Azure CloudAzure Privileged Identity Management Junior
- Azure CloudAzure Privileged Identity Management Junior