Have you failed a job interview?
Send us your job interview questions and get correct answers.
What is Angular CLI?
Experience Level: Junior
Tags: AngularAngular CLI
Angular CLI is a command line tool for creating and managing Angular applications. CLI stands for Angular Command Line Interface.
Using Angular CLI you can execute many different commands from the command line.
As an example, you can
- create an Angular application,
- run an Angular application,
- test an Angular application,
- build an Angular application,
- create modules of an Angular application,
- create components of an angular application
and there are many other actions that Angular CLI does for you automatically.
Related Angular CLI job interview questions
How do you find out what version of Angular CLI do you have installed?AngularAngular CLI Junior